Vodafone rolls out post to prepaid talk time transfer service
The first-of-its kind initiative allows a transaction between the two disparate services of postpaid and prepaid.
Mumbai: Private telecom services provider Vodafone India launched 'post-to-pre talk time transfer' service, that enables its post-paid customer to instantly transfer talk-time (balance) to a pre-paid Vodafone customer.
The new offering will be of special benefit for those post-paid customers who have family members, personal friends or office colleagues using a pre-paid connection and in need of talk time (balance), a company release said here.
The first-of-its kind initiative allows a transaction between the two disparate services of postpaid and prepaid, the release said.
Recommended For You
- Ajinkya Rahane Just Walked Out & Said I Will Dominate: KL Rahul
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Black) Review: The Perfect Phone at Rs 12,999
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Ducati Diavel Diesel Launched in India at Rs 19.9 Lakh, Will be a Limited Edition Offering
- IPL 2017: Is Virat Kohli a Doubtful Starter?