Vodafone rolls out post to prepaid talk time transfer service
The first-of-its kind initiative allows a transaction between the two disparate services of postpaid and prepaid.
Mumbai: Private telecom services provider Vodafone India launched 'post-to-pre talk time transfer' service, that enables its post-paid customer to instantly transfer talk-time (balance) to a pre-paid Vodafone customer.
The new offering will be of special benefit for those post-paid customers who have family members, personal friends or office colleagues using a pre-paid connection and in need of talk time (balance), a company release said here.
The first-of-its kind initiative allows a transaction between the two disparate services of postpaid and prepaid, the release said.
Recommended For You
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review: Best Android Phone Under Rs 10,000?
- Ready?Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan To Act Together In Movies Again?
- Golden TweetVirat Kohli's Tweet Supporting Anushka Sharma is The Golden Tweet of 2016
- CASH CRUNCHIPTL 2016: Demonetisation Hits League, No Federer, Williams This Season
- RIPJayalalithaa the Actor: Films That Mirrored Her Versatility