Vysakh's 'Sound Thoma' to get released on April 5
The two Malayalam films 'Immanuel', and 'Sound Thoma' are likely to clash, as they are realising on the same day.
As the visual magic and associated hoopla set by 'Amen' is getting discussed more day after day, Mollywood will have its next big releases by April 5. The day will have two big films, Mammootty's lal jose film 'Immanuel' and Vysakh's Dileep flick 'Sound Thoma' on theatres across Kerala.
Produced by George Sebastian under the banner of Sinsil Celluloid 'Immanuel' features actors Mammootty, Mukesh, and Fahad Fazil in the main roles while Reenu Mathews debuts as the heroine. Telling a story written by A C Vijeesh about a man who loses his job in its forties and his efforts to manage the situation, Immanuel wil also feature Nedumudi Venu, Salim Kumar, P Balachandran, Sivaji Guruvayoor, Ramesh Pisharody, Bijukuttan, Sunil Sugatha, Mukta, and Ponnamma Babu in its cast lines. Rafeeq Ahmed's lines are tuned by Afsal Yusaf.
Meanwhile VYsakh's Sound Thoma' which will also release in over 100 theatres for its first week is already in news for its cleft lipped Dileep's character who falls for an RJ. Also actor Namitha Pramod is the heroine of this movie which is written by Benny P Nayarambalam.
- India Shouldn't Unilaterally Scrap Indus Waters Treaty: Medha Patkar
- Pakistan Briefs P5 Over Unprovoked Firing by India on LoC
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Will Tell India What is Real Surgical Strike: Hafiz Saeed
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya