DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Vysakh's 'Sound Thoma' to get released on April 5
The two Malayalam films 'Immanuel', and 'Sound Thoma' are likely to clash, as they are realising on the same day.
As the visual magic and associated hoopla set by 'Amen' is getting discussed more day after day, Mollywood will have its next big releases by April 5. The day will have two big films, Mammootty's lal jose film 'Immanuel' and Vysakh's Dileep flick 'Sound Thoma' on theatres across Kerala.
Produced by George Sebastian under the banner of Sinsil Celluloid 'Immanuel' features actors Mammootty, Mukesh, and Fahad Fazil in the main roles while Reenu Mathews debuts as the heroine. Telling a story written by A C Vijeesh about a man who loses his job in its forties and his efforts to manage the situation, Immanuel wil also feature Nedumudi Venu, Salim Kumar, P Balachandran, Sivaji Guruvayoor, Ramesh Pisharody, Bijukuttan, Sunil Sugatha, Mukta, and Ponnamma Babu in its cast lines. Rafeeq Ahmed's lines are tuned by Afsal Yusaf.
Meanwhile VYsakh's Sound Thoma' which will also release in over 100 theatres for its first week is already in news for its cleft lipped Dileep's character who falls for an RJ. Also actor Namitha Pramod is the heroine of this movie which is written by Benny P Nayarambalam.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017