DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Wait, Mohammad Rafi sang...what?
While the Hindi number from 'Gumnaam' was a huge hit, the English version somehow failed to take off.
The hilarious English translation of Mohammad Rafi's song 'Hum Kalein Hain Toh Kya Hua Diwale Hai' was sung by the master himself. While the Hindi number from the 1965 thriller 'Gumnaam' was a huge hit, the English version - The she I love is a beautiful, beautiful dream come true' - somehow failed to take off. Here's why.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet