Wait, Mohammad Rafi sang...what?
While the Hindi number from 'Gumnaam' was a huge hit, the English version somehow failed to take off.
The hilarious English translation of Mohammad Rafi's song 'Hum Kalein Hain Toh Kya Hua Diwale Hai' was sung by the master himself. While the Hindi number from the 1965 thriller 'Gumnaam' was a huge hit, the English version - The she I love is a beautiful, beautiful dream come true' - somehow failed to take off. Here's why.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System