Wait, Mohammad Rafi sang...what?
While the Hindi number from 'Gumnaam' was a huge hit, the English version somehow failed to take off.
The hilarious English translation of Mohammad Rafi's song 'Hum Kalein Hain Toh Kya Hua Diwale Hai' was sung by the master himself. While the Hindi number from the 1965 thriller 'Gumnaam' was a huge hit, the English version - The she I love is a beautiful, beautiful dream come true' - somehow failed to take off. Here's why.
- Samajwadi Party is United, No Rift Family: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Mulayam Singh Jealous of Akhilesh Yadav's Popularity: Ram Gopal Yadav
- Everything is Fine in Samajwadi Party, Says Shivpal Singh Yadav
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Abhishek Kapoor Was, Is And Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Killed 24 Maoists