Want to do films that give me creative satisfaction: Shefali Shah
Shefali Shah is married to filmmaker Vipul Amrutlal Shah, and wants to direct films in future.
Mumbai: Shefali Shah, who chooses her films carefully because as an actress she wants to take up projects that give her creative satisfaction, says she would like to direct a film in future.
"I did two films this year. They will release by next year. I want to be part of films that give me creative satisfaction, so it's a choice made by me," Shefali seen in films like 'Monsoon Wedding' and 'The Last Lear', told IANS. She was last seen in 'Kucch Luv Jaisaa', which released in 2011.
Apart from films, she is also active in theatre, but the actress said: "I was not doing any play. I am happy spending time with my children. Rather than doing a film that doesn't give me creative satisfaction, I would prefer to sit at home."
Ond day she would like to go behind the camera to direct a film.
"I would love to direct a film but it's a very difficult job. I have to make up my mind before going ahead. I will direct films in future, but nothing right now," said the 39-year-old who is married to filmmaker Vipul Amrutlal Shah.
Recommended For You
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology