DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
War is such a wasteful activity: Amala Akkineni
Not many know that Amala Akkineni comes with a remarkable sense of humanitarianism.
Not many know that Amala Akkineni comes with a remarkable sense of humanitarianism. There is an idealist in this Blue Cross crusader, a lover of freedom, a staunch believer in humanity.
For the benefit of her admirers and those who have never had the opportunity to have a glimpse of her convictions, here we present excerpts of a stunningly beautiful interview she gave a national daily.
You will be mistaken if you think that Amala's love is only for animals. Her heart goes out to the suffering women and victims of senseless violence.
"I do have a strong urge for environmental living - so I must have been a tribal or villager of some sort. I feel empathy for women during wars, losing their husbands, children and homes. War is such a wasteful activity. Who knows! Perhaps I have been there in the past and hence feel strongly about them."
In reply to a question on whom she loves the most, she said, 'Nag, of course' Amala has a lot of respect for her father-in-law, the great ANR, whom she calls "an amazing human being."
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017