Warne has his own beauty products: Liz Hurley
Hurley, 46, says that Warne used to use her beauty products previously but now he's got his own.
London: Actress Elizabeth Hurley says her cricketer boyfriend Shane Warne is so concerned about his appearance that he has his own set of beauty products.
Hurley, 46, says that Warne used to use her beauty products previously but now he's got his own, reported Daily Mail online.
"He has his own set now. He uses the girls' ones - they're much better, as I'm sure you know. Every guy I've ever known has used my beauty products and continued to do so," she said.
Warne who has been battling against rumours that he has undergone surgery to achieve his new look to impress his new girlfriend, earlier said that he "hasn't changed one bit".
"I'm around 78 kilos at the moment. I'm running. I'm fit, I'm strong. I was around 92kgs when I was playing. I haven't changed a bit," he said.
"I actually wanted to get fit. I got into it and I really started to enjoy it so I have kept going," he added. Hurley started dating Warne after her marriage to Indian business tycoon Arun Nayar fell apart.
Recommended For You
- #TrendingMaisie Williams Topless Pictures Leaked Online; Aren't Explicit Says Rep
- Birthday Surprise!Rani Mukerji Shares A Picture Of Daughter Adira On Her First Birthday
- TOUGH TESTJunior Hockey World Cup: India Look to Carry Momentum Against England
- It's Here!Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer is Everything We Hoped For
- FunnyThis Video Of A Pakistani News Anchor Warning PM Modi Will Crack You Up