Washing machine 'the best time-saving invention'
While women picked the washing machine, men voted for the computer.
London: It's what most women would agree to - washing machine is their favourite time-saving gadgetary invention ever. And for men, it's the computer, says a survey.
Yes, 32 per cent women have voted the washing machine as the best time-saving invention ever while blokes chose the computer in the survey by Internet service provider Hotmail.
The mobile phone came in third overall - a plus for both sexes - followed by the dishwasher and the microwave, the Daily Express reported.
A watch that freezes time was voted the ultimate time-saver of the future in the survey, while a Hairwush emerged as another exciting time-saving invention.
The Hairwush, designed to wash, condition, dry and brush your hair in one go, was dreamt up by 45-year-old Chloe Eyre of Bedford, who beat 8,000 others for 10,000-pound prize. She said: "I hate rushing and having to wash, dry and style my hair so I invented something that can do all three in one go."
Other ideas included a calculator that recognises the ingredients in your fridge, then suggests appropriate recipes.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Which Visiting Spinner's Performance in India Has Been the Best?