DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Washington sniper killings mastermind executed
John Allen Muhammad put to death by lethal injection late on Tuesday.
Washington: John Allen Muhammad, who masterminded the 2002 Washington sniper killings, was put to death by lethal injection late on Tuesday, a Virginia state prison spokesman announced.
Muhammad and his 17-year-old accomplice, Lee Boyd Malvo, armed themselves with a sniper rifle and went about shooting people at random in Washington and the Virginia and Maryland suburbs. They shot at least 16 people - killing 10 - in October 2002.
Muhammad's sentence of capital punishment was carried out at Greensville Correctional Centre in Jarratt, Virginia.
Malvo is serving a sentence of life without parole, after a jury refused to agree to his death.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Suffering from Fever, Says Reports