DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Wasn't tough to maintain my calm in Bigg Boss house: Apurva Agnihotri
Apurva Agnihotri was not seen to engage in any kind of arguments and was often seen calming other contestants down.
New Delhi: Fights and arguments seem to have become the mainstay to survive in the 'Bigg Boss-Saath 7' house but the inmates also share some happy moments, says actor Apurva Agnihotri, the latest to be ousted from the reality show.
"There are fights in the house but people are sweet to each other too. Only the fight scenes are shown on screen. But it is actually a mix of both. I enjoyed my time in the house," Apurva told IANS over phone from Mumbai.
Nevertheless, the actor feels "liberated" to be out of the show.
"It was fun and an adventure. But I am happy to go back home," he said.
The 'Pardes' actor was not seen to engage in any kind of arguments and was often seen calming other contestants down.
"I was just being myself. I can't say it was tough. There was no situation which involved me directly. So it was not tough to maintain my calm," he said.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users