DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Wasseypur' to be released in Middle East, France
'Gangs of Wasseypur' is a revenge story that takes the idea of rivalry to new heights.
New Delhi: After opening to rave reviews in India, director Anurag Kashyap's 'Gangs of Wasseypur' is all set to be released in the Middle east and France. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweets, "GOW intl release dates - Middle East on 28 June and France on 25 July."
A vast research compelled the makers to present the film in two parts. The second part will be released after few weeks of the first part.
The first part focused on a gritty and passionate gangster Sardar Khan (Manoj Bajpayee), while the second part is expected to showcase the endeavours of Fazlu (Nawazuddin Siddique).
'Gangs of Wasseypur' is a revenge story that takes the idea of rivalry to new heights. It demonstrates how the coal mafia works, and how the powerful people of the region support them.
Music of the film has been appreciated well, and thus the audience would be having great expectations from the second part.
The film's release in the Middle East and France will strengthen Anurag Kashyap's fan base in the overseas market, which will be helpful for the second part.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan