'Wasseypur' to be released in Middle East, France
'Gangs of Wasseypur' is a revenge story that takes the idea of rivalry to new heights.
New Delhi: After opening to rave reviews in India, director Anurag Kashyap's 'Gangs of Wasseypur' is all set to be released in the Middle east and France. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweets, "GOW intl release dates - Middle East on 28 June and France on 25 July."
A vast research compelled the makers to present the film in two parts. The second part will be released after few weeks of the first part.
The first part focused on a gritty and passionate gangster Sardar Khan (Manoj Bajpayee), while the second part is expected to showcase the endeavours of Fazlu (Nawazuddin Siddique).
'Gangs of Wasseypur' is a revenge story that takes the idea of rivalry to new heights. It demonstrates how the coal mafia works, and how the powerful people of the region support them.
Music of the film has been appreciated well, and thus the audience would be having great expectations from the second part.
The film's release in the Middle East and France will strengthen Anurag Kashyap's fan base in the overseas market, which will be helpful for the second part.
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- With 84 Million Viewers, Hillary-Trump Debate Smashes Record
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Stills: The Trailer is All About Love, Friendship, Heartbreak
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir, Anushka, Aishwarya Caught Up in a Twisted Love Triangle