DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Watch: A four-seater flying car
Terrafugia estimates it takes just five hours of practise to learn to drive and fly a TF-X flying car.
New Delhi: US scientists have designed a next-gen flying car capable of taking off vertically and flying completely on its own - and it could be on the roads within a decade. The Terrafugia TF-X flying car can take off vertically and has a flying range of 805 km. Once airborne, the two propellers fold back and propulsion is handled by an engine mounted behind the cockpit. Everything from take-off, to flying, and eventual touch-down at the chosen destination will be handled automatically by the Terrafugia. Watch it here.
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Sachin - A Billion Dreams: Virat Kohli & Co to Watch Movie Together
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances