Watch: A four-seater flying car
Terrafugia estimates it takes just five hours of practise to learn to drive and fly a TF-X flying car.
New Delhi: US scientists have designed a next-gen flying car capable of taking off vertically and flying completely on its own - and it could be on the roads within a decade. The Terrafugia TF-X flying car can take off vertically and has a flying range of 805 km. Once airborne, the two propellers fold back and propulsion is handled by an engine mounted behind the cockpit. Everything from take-off, to flying, and eventual touch-down at the chosen destination will be handled automatically by the Terrafugia. Watch it here.
Recommended For You
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Slams Ton As Jharkhand Beat Chattisgarh
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Afghanistan Pacer Shapoor Zadran in Mumbai, Wants to Meet SRK
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion