Watch: Beckham's son Romeo models for Burberry
The photos were taken by Mario Testino. Romeo was a "joy to work with and really stole the show."
Los Angeles: Soccer star David Beckham and Victoria Beckham's second son Romeo has made his modeling debut as a new face of Burberry. Romeo, 10, was handpicked by the label's Chief Creative Officer, Christopher Bailey and appears in the Spring/Summer 2013 campaign, reported Ace Showbiz.
The gap-toothed youngster shows a wide grin while striking playful poses in the campaign for the clothing line. Wearing stylish trench coats and holding a plaid
umbrella, he poses next to renowned British models like Edie Campbell, Cara Delevigne and Charlie France.
The photos were taken by Mario Testino. Bailey said that Romeo was "joy to work with and really stole the show."
"This season's campaign lights up with the infectious energy of an amazing young cast of old and new Burberry family. We had such fun shooting the campaign and I think that comes through in the images, which really reflect the upbeat spirit of the collection," he said.
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Movie Review: Must Watch for its Brilliant Execution
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- Surgical Strikes: Political Parties Speak in One Voice, Mehbooba Strikes Note of Caution
- Cauvery Water Row: Centre Fails to Broker Deal Between Karnataka, TN
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday