DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Watch: Episodes of Jaspal Bhatti's 'Flop Show'
'Flop Show' was Jaspal Singh Bhatti's most popular TV show that made him a household name.
New Delhi: Noted comedian and filmmaker Jaspal Singh Bhatti was known for his political satires. He propagated his ideas through several TV serials, capsules and films. 'Flop Show' was his most popular TV show that made him a household name.
The show was path-breaking in many ways. However, only ten episodes of the show was produced but the popularity it gained was extraordinary.
Jaspal Bhatti's wife Savita Bhatti had produced the show and she, Jaspal Bhatti and Vivek Shauq were also the actors in the serial.
Every episode raised a different problem in a unique way which was full of good humour and sarcasm. Bhatti and other actors of the show never became personal with anyone but their razor sharp sarcasm was capable enough of tearing any wrongdoer's courage apart.
We have compiled the episodes of 'Flop Show'. Have a look.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- AB De Villiers Angry at 'Ball-Tampering' Inference
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia