Watch how Farhan Akhtar trained for 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag'
'Making of the Legend' showcases the training and physical work that Farhan underwent to achieve an athletic body.
Mumbai: 'Making of the Legend', a short film showcasing actor Farhan Akhtar's journey to becoming onscreen Milkha Singh for the forthcoming movie 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag', is available online.
The video, released by Sony Music Tuesday, can be viewed on video-sharing website YouTube.
'The Legend' showcases the training and physical work that the actor underwent to achieve an athletic body similar to what 'Flying Sikh' Milkha Singh, a former ace athlete, had during his championship days.
"Six months of training, four to five hours, over two sessions six days a week got me to be like this," Farhan said in a statement.
'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag', releasing Friday, is Sony Music's second project with director Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra. Composed by the leading musical trio Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy with lyrics by Prasoon Joshi, the music of the film was released in May.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Top 5 Controversies Over the Years
- President Trump May Inspire Jimmy Kimmel's Oscars Monologue
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Comedian Bharti Singh All Set to Tie the Knot by the End of 2017
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century