Watch: How social networks make us even lonelier than we were
Various studies claim that social networks, instead of bringing you closer to people, make you lonely.
New Delhi: While social networking websites are believed to be the best way to stay connected to friends and people around, various studies claim that these social networks, instead of bringing you closer to people, make you lonely. The following video explains how the individuals measured by personal achievements like having a career, wealth, a self image, and consumerism, lose their social and familiar connections in favour of self-actualisation, and then look for a social life online, which leave then even lonelier.
- Donald Trump's Daughter-in-Law Celebrates Diwali at Hindu Temple in US
- Donald Trump Says Would Probe Email Investigation of Hillary Clinton
- Uri Attack: JuD Claims Responsibility For The Terror Assault, Pak Under Pressure
- US Asks Pak to Act Against Terror Groups Who Attack Neighbours
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
- PM Modi Warns of Action Against Those Who 'Snatch' Tribal Rights
- Tata Sons Appoints Ralf Speth, N Chandrasekaran on Board