DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Watch: How social networks make us even lonelier than we were
Various studies claim that social networks, instead of bringing you closer to people, make you lonely.
New Delhi: While social networking websites are believed to be the best way to stay connected to friends and people around, various studies claim that these social networks, instead of bringing you closer to people, make you lonely. The following video explains how the individuals measured by personal achievements like having a career, wealth, a self image, and consumerism, lose their social and familiar connections in favour of self-actualisation, and then look for a social life online, which leave then even lonelier.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO