DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Watch: Microsoft paints Internet Explorer haters as trolls
After taking on Google, Microsoft's latest target is the Internet Explorer hater.
New Delhi: Microsoft is on the warpath. After taking on Google, calling the search giant a "Scroogle," the world's largest software company's latest target is the Internet Explorer hater (that actually includes a sizeable portion of the of the more tech-savvy computer users).
In a video titled 'Do you know this guy?', Microsoft shows a smirky Internet user venting his ire at Microsoft's Web browser by Website comments, on Facebook and on Twitter. His rants receive chirpy responses from the Internet Explorer team who also highlight new features in the much-derided Web browser.
Impressed with the new features, particularly, the Karaoke web standard, the troll finally gives a hint of turning into a convert and acquiesces that "IE sucks...less".
This is a part of Microsoft's strategy to attract the Internet Explorer cynics into the fold and had previously in March this year launched the website BrowserYouLovedToHate.com to promote IE9.
The rising popularity of Google Chrome has led to shrinking of the Internet Explorer userbase, which was for many years the most popular Web browser.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017