Watch: Mitt Romney performing 'Gangnam Style'
Mitt Romney surprised the audiences when he performed the famous 'Gangnam Style' dance steps during his campaign.
New Delhi: Mitt Romney, the nominee of the Republican Party for President of the United States in the 2012 election, surprised the audiences when he performed the famous 'Gangnam Style' dance steps during his campaign. Romney has served as the Governor of Massachusetts from 2002 to 2006.
Recommended For You
- Fallout of Indo-Pak Tension?Wasim Akram to Miss IPL 2017 Due to 'Professional Commitments'
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- Wedding bellsAfter Yuvraj-Hazel's Wedding, Cricketer Ishant Sharma Ties The Knot
- Movie ReviewBefikre Review: A Glossy, Predictable Indian Love Story
- MR CONSISTENTVirat Kohli Retains Second Spot In ICC ODI Rankings