Watch: Mitt Romney performing 'Gangnam Style'
Mitt Romney surprised the audiences when he performed the famous 'Gangnam Style' dance steps during his campaign.
New Delhi: Mitt Romney, the nominee of the Republican Party for President of the United States in the 2012 election, surprised the audiences when he performed the famous 'Gangnam Style' dance steps during his campaign. Romney has served as the Governor of Massachusetts from 2002 to 2006.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Team India Series Report Card
- Bharat Stage 'BS' Emission Norms Explained, What Does it Mean and How Does it Impact You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Black) Review: The Perfect Phone at Rs 12,999
- Johnson Takes Jibe at Kohli, Says Rahane Should Remain Captain
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia