DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Watch: Seat belt ad spoofs Osama's burial at sea
An ad put up on YouTube gives Osama bin Laden's burial at sea a different twist.
New Delhi: A public interest advertisement put up on YouTube gives Osama bin Laden's burial at sea a different twist to raise awareness about the importance of seat belts. Though the video is titled "Osama's watery grave captured", the content does not make any direct reference to the killed al Qaeda leader. But in account of recent events the Osama connection is obvious.
<b>Watch the video</b>
<object style="height: 408px; width: 100%"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mfF1vkMQ0h0?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mfF1vkMQ0h0?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="100%" height="408"></object>
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan