Watch: Seat belt ad spoofs Osama's burial at sea
An ad put up on YouTube gives Osama bin Laden's burial at sea a different twist.
New Delhi: A public interest advertisement put up on YouTube gives Osama bin Laden's burial at sea a different twist to raise awareness about the importance of seat belts. Though the video is titled "Osama's watery grave captured", the content does not make any direct reference to the killed al Qaeda leader. But in account of recent events the Osama connection is obvious.
<b>Watch the video</b>
<object style="height: 408px; width: 100%"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mfF1vkMQ0h0?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mfF1vkMQ0h0?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="100%" height="408"></object>
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance