DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Watch the viral video of Alaa Wardi's 'Pehla Nasha'
The specialty of the song is that Alaa Wardi has not taken any instrumental help in producing the song.
New Delhi: Iranian musician Alaa Wardi has come up with a new version of the song 'Pehla Nasha' from the film 'Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar'. The video has gone viral on the internet and Alaa Wardi says it's dedicated to his favourite Bollywood actor Aamir Khan.
The specialty of the song is that Alaa Wardi has not taken any external help in producing the song. He has generated the voices for bass, clap, strings and many other instruments from his mouth.
This is not the first time when any of Alaa Wardi's 'A Capella' (the art of producing music without any instrumental accompaniment) performances has gone viral.
Wardi had hit the headlines worldwide in 2011 when his recreation of Lebanese singer Nancy Ajram's 'Fi Hagat' had become popular in Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia.
We have also compiled a playlist of Alaa Wardi's other songs.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: Junaid Takes a Dig at Kohli Ahead of Indo-Pak Clash
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi