Watch the viral video of Alaa Wardi's 'Pehla Nasha'
The specialty of the song is that Alaa Wardi has not taken any instrumental help in producing the song.
New Delhi: Iranian musician Alaa Wardi has come up with a new version of the song 'Pehla Nasha' from the film 'Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar'. The video has gone viral on the internet and Alaa Wardi says it's dedicated to his favourite Bollywood actor Aamir Khan.
The specialty of the song is that Alaa Wardi has not taken any external help in producing the song. He has generated the voices for bass, clap, strings and many other instruments from his mouth.
This is not the first time when any of Alaa Wardi's 'A Capella' (the art of producing music without any instrumental accompaniment) performances has gone viral.
Wardi had hit the headlines worldwide in 2011 when his recreation of Lebanese singer Nancy Ajram's 'Fi Hagat' had become popular in Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia.
We have also compiled a playlist of Alaa Wardi's other songs.
- Tata Stocks Plunge on Concerns Over Cyrus Mistry Letter
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- UK PM Theresa May had Expressed Concerns Over Brexit Weeks Before Referendum
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte Wants US Troops Out in Two Years, Willing to Scrap Defence Pacts
- Philippines' Duterte Sparking Distress Around the World, Says US
- Dear Zindagi: SRK Asks Alia Bhatt to Crack Better Jokes in the New Teaser