Watch: Viral video of boy imitating cricketers, commentators
By now we are sure everybody has seen the video on their Facebook news feed or on their Twitter timeline.
A video of a boy imitating popular cricket commentators Harsha Bhogle, Ravi Shastri, Ian Chappell, Tony Greig and Sachin Tendulkar has gone viral. From YouTube to Facebook to Twitter, it's just about everywhere.
Posted by Arun Raghavan, the video Kolkata based boy Sabyasachi Tripathy has got more than 707,342 hits in less than 5 days.
The pokerfaced boy walks on to the stage and starts talking in exactly Harsha Bhogle's voice and style and in jiffy switches to imitate Ravi Shastri and then goes on to Ian Chappel. But the icing on the cake is his mimicry of Sachin Tendulkar.
By now we are sure everybody has seen the video on their Facebook news feed or on their Twitter timeline and if not, then watch it now!
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Mosul Offensive Displaced 7,000 People: UN
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul
- Salman Khan's Recent Photo With Nephew Ahil is Just Too Heart-warming
- Uri Attack: JuD Claims Responsibility For The Terror Assault, Pak Under Pressure
- US Asks Pakistan to Act Against Terror Groups Who Seek to Attack Neighbours
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies
- India can Produce up to 492 nuclear Bombs, Claims Pakistan Think-tank