Watch: Viral video of boy imitating cricketers, commentators
By now we are sure everybody has seen the video on their Facebook news feed or on their Twitter timeline.
A video of a boy imitating popular cricket commentators Harsha Bhogle, Ravi Shastri, Ian Chappell, Tony Greig and Sachin Tendulkar has gone viral. From YouTube to Facebook to Twitter, it's just about everywhere.
Posted by Arun Raghavan, the video Kolkata based boy Sabyasachi Tripathy has got more than 707,342 hits in less than 5 days.
The pokerfaced boy walks on to the stage and starts talking in exactly Harsha Bhogle's voice and style and in jiffy switches to imitate Ravi Shastri and then goes on to Ian Chappel. But the icing on the cake is his mimicry of Sachin Tendulkar.
By now we are sure everybody has seen the video on their Facebook news feed or on their Twitter timeline and if not, then watch it now!
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310: This is How The Remodeled Unit Will Look Like
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- AB de Villiers Breaks Sourav Ganguly's Record
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines