Watch: Was Salman Khan joking or being plain rude?
When does ribbing become borderline rudeness for our Bollywood superstars?
New Delhi: Swatting at imaginary flies, wandering about the stage, chatting with another actor, cracking jokes, counting make-believe stars - when does ribbing become borderline rudeness for our Bollywood superstars?
Salman Khan was seen chatting with Arshad Warsi on stage at the Star Guild Awards 2013 as actor Annu Kapoor made his acceptance speech.
Kapoor won the Apsara Star Guild Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role and Apsara Star Guild Award for Best Actor in a Comic Role for 'Vicky Donor'. He also won a National Award for Best Supporting Actor for his performance in Soojit Sircar's hit film.
Going by the video uploaded on YouTube by a PR firm, Salman, who himself handed over the microphone to Kapoor, was seen strolling off as Kapoor started to speak to stand beside Arshad. The two were seen cracking jokes and animatedly counting 'stars' while Kapoor spoke.
Salman is known for being irreverent and poking fun at others while hosting events. Most of it is good-natured ribbing. But when does it stop being fun and become downright rudeness?
Watch the video and judge for yourself.
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Narrow Escape From Electric Shock For Rahul Gandhi in Agra
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now