Watch: Was Salman Khan joking or being plain rude?
When does ribbing become borderline rudeness for our Bollywood superstars?
New Delhi: Swatting at imaginary flies, wandering about the stage, chatting with another actor, cracking jokes, counting make-believe stars - when does ribbing become borderline rudeness for our Bollywood superstars?
Salman Khan was seen chatting with Arshad Warsi on stage at the Star Guild Awards 2013 as actor Annu Kapoor made his acceptance speech.
Kapoor won the Apsara Star Guild Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role and Apsara Star Guild Award for Best Actor in a Comic Role for 'Vicky Donor'. He also won a National Award for Best Supporting Actor for his performance in Soojit Sircar's hit film.
Going by the video uploaded on YouTube by a PR firm, Salman, who himself handed over the microphone to Kapoor, was seen strolling off as Kapoor started to speak to stand beside Arshad. The two were seen cracking jokes and animatedly counting 'stars' while Kapoor spoke.
Salman is known for being irreverent and poking fun at others while hosting events. Most of it is good-natured ribbing. But when does it stop being fun and become downright rudeness?
Watch the video and judge for yourself.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology