Watch: What's new in your Facebook News Feed
Facebook has announced to roll out the new design slowly over the coming weeks on web and mobile.
<b.New Delhi: Facebook has announced a new look for its News Feed. The new News Feed has been designed to reduce clutter and focus more on stories from the people you care about. Facebook has introduced the concept of multiple feeds. To make sure users are seeing all the stories they want to see, the company has introduced several new feeds to explore in addition to the same News Feed they have today. Facebook has announced to roll out the new design slowly over the coming weeks on web and mobile.
Watch the video to find out what's new in the News Feed.
- Pakistan Briefs P5 Over Unprovoked Firing by India on LoC
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Will Tell India What is Real Surgical Strike: Hafiz Saeed
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Movie Review: Must Watch for its Brilliant Execution
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief