DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Watch: What's new in your Facebook News Feed
Facebook has announced to roll out the new design slowly over the coming weeks on web and mobile.
<b.New Delhi: Facebook has announced a new look for its News Feed. The new News Feed has been designed to reduce clutter and focus more on stories from the people you care about. Facebook has introduced the concept of multiple feeds. To make sure users are seeing all the stories they want to see, the company has introduced several new feeds to explore in addition to the same News Feed they have today. Facebook has announced to roll out the new design slowly over the coming weeks on web and mobile.
Watch the video to find out what's new in the News Feed.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi