Watch: What's new in your Facebook News Feed
Facebook has announced to roll out the new design slowly over the coming weeks on web and mobile.
<b.New Delhi: Facebook has announced a new look for its News Feed. The new News Feed has been designed to reduce clutter and focus more on stories from the people you care about. Facebook has introduced the concept of multiple feeds. To make sure users are seeing all the stories they want to see, the company has introduced several new feeds to explore in addition to the same News Feed they have today. Facebook has announced to roll out the new design slowly over the coming weeks on web and mobile.
Watch the video to find out what's new in the News Feed.
Recommended For You
- Sachin Tendulkar Says Virat Kohli and Boys Will Come Back Hard
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards