DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Watson in 'Beauty And The Beast' adaptation
Emma is set to play the lead role in the film directed by Guillermo Del Toro
London: After "Harry Potter", actress Emma Watson is all set to star in a new film adaptation of "Beauty and the Beast".
Contactmusic.com reports that she will take the lead role in a new version of the traditional fairytale and "Lord of the Rings" director Guillermo Del Toro will helm the project.
While the 21-year-old has no leading roles lined up, she has two small parts in "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" and "My Week with Marilyn", both set for release within the next year.
In the past, "Beauty and the Beast" has been adapted into film a number of times, including an animated version by Walt Disney in 1991 and a modern take starring Alex Pettyfer titled "Beastly" that released earlier this year.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player