DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
WB: 4 infants die in Malda Medical College Hospital
Vice-principal of the medical college MA Rashid said the babies died since last night of broncho-pneumonia.
Malda: Four new-born children died in Malda Medical College and Hospital in Malda in this district headquarter town of Malda district.
Vice-principal of the medical college MA Rashid said the babies died since last night of broncho-pneumonia. While two died in the Sick Neo-natal Care Unit, the other two died in general bed, he said.
Asked about complaints by parents that room heaters were not working, Rashid said that was because of prolonged power cut. The Medical College and Hospital has been in news in recent past for frequent crib deaths.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan