WB: 4 infants die in Malda Medical College Hospital
Vice-principal of the medical college MA Rashid said the babies died since last night of broncho-pneumonia.
Malda: Four new-born children died in Malda Medical College and Hospital in Malda in this district headquarter town of Malda district.
Vice-principal of the medical college MA Rashid said the babies died since last night of broncho-pneumonia. While two died in the Sick Neo-natal Care Unit, the other two died in general bed, he said.
Asked about complaints by parents that room heaters were not working, Rashid said that was because of prolonged power cut. The Medical College and Hospital has been in news in recent past for frequent crib deaths.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology