DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
WB CM visits a cinema hall after 20 years
The film that pulled Mamata Banerjee to the silver screen after such a long time was 'Moner Manush'.
Kolkata: She went to a movie hall after 20 years and loved it. By her own admission, the film that finally pulled West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee to the silver screen after such a long time was 'Moner Manush'.
"During my student life I used to go to the auditoria to watch movies. But for the last 20 years I had never watched a film there," Banerjee disclosed to mediapersons here Friday.
"But I made an exception for 'Moner Manush' which was released last year," said the 56-year-old leader who is known to be a workaholic.
And Banerjee enjoyed every moment of the National Award winning Bengali movie based on the ascetic Lalan Fakir. Popular actor Prosenjit played the title role and the film was directed by director Goutam Ghosh.
"Everything about the movie is great. It has great camera work, great script and dialogues. I really liked it," said Banerjee while releasing a book containing the script of 'Moner Manush'.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions