DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
WB: TMC workers allegedly molest Jharkhand party members
Local TMC leader and a group of men came to the houses of two Jharkhand Party (Naren) members and attacked them.
Jhargram: Two tribal women workers of Jharkhand Party (Naren) on Thursday alleged to the state Women's Commission and state Human Rights Commission that they had been molested by ruling Trinamool Congress activists. In the complaint, which was also sent to the SP and DM of Midnapore West district, the two adivasi women said though a complaint was lodged in Binpur police station following the incident, no action was taken.
According to the complaint, local Trinamool leader Jaladhar Panda and a group of men came to their houses at Akro and Magura villages on March 3 and attacked them asking them to quit Jharkhand Party (Naren). The two women, who were homemakers, were also molested by the group, they alleged.
Jharkhand Party (Naren) chief Chunibala Hansda said it appeared people were not allowed to align themselves with any party other than Trinamool Congress. When contacted, Trinamool state committee member Biswa Ranjan Mukherjee said he was not aware of any such incident and would look into it.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- May 26, 1999: Ganguly, Dravid Put On a Show at Taunton
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs