WB: Woman files case against addl SP for sending her lewd SMSes
ASP Mrinal Majumdar, however, denied the charges saying the number from which the messages were sent doesn't belong to him.
Murshidabad: A woman has accused an additional superintendent of police in Murshidabad district of harassing her by sending her objectionable text messages.
The woman, a divorcee, has filed a police complaint against ASP Mrinal Majumdar, alleging that he had been sending her objectionable SMSes, police said.
ASP Mrinal Majumdar, however, denied the charges saying the number from which the messages were sent doesn't belong to him. Police are investigating the matter.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone