WB: Woman files case against addl SP for sending her lewd SMSes
ASP Mrinal Majumdar, however, denied the charges saying the number from which the messages were sent doesn't belong to him.
Murshidabad: A woman has accused an additional superintendent of police in Murshidabad district of harassing her by sending her objectionable text messages.
The woman, a divorcee, has filed a police complaint against ASP Mrinal Majumdar, alleging that he had been sending her objectionable SMSes, police said.
ASP Mrinal Majumdar, however, denied the charges saying the number from which the messages were sent doesn't belong to him. Police are investigating the matter.
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Rahul Gandhi Flays RSS, Accuses it of Trying to 'Divide India'
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- Grandmother of Captured Indian Soldier Chandu Babulal Chavan Dies of Shock
- India Shouldn't Unilaterally Scrap Indus Waters Treaty: Medha Patkar
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC