WB: Woman files case against addl SP for sending her lewd SMSes
ASP Mrinal Majumdar, however, denied the charges saying the number from which the messages were sent doesn't belong to him.
Murshidabad: A woman has accused an additional superintendent of police in Murshidabad district of harassing her by sending her objectionable text messages.
The woman, a divorcee, has filed a police complaint against ASP Mrinal Majumdar, alleging that he had been sending her objectionable SMSes, police said.
ASP Mrinal Majumdar, however, denied the charges saying the number from which the messages were sent doesn't belong to him. Police are investigating the matter.
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh
- Despite Bleak Electoral Map, Donald Trump Says, 'We Are Winning'
- Trump Calls Clinton 'Nasty Woman'; Voters Rally Behind her
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Kaine, Trump, U.S. Lawmakers Raise Concerns Over AT&T-Time Warner Deal