DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
WB: Woman files case against addl SP for sending her lewd SMSes
ASP Mrinal Majumdar, however, denied the charges saying the number from which the messages were sent doesn't belong to him.
Murshidabad: A woman has accused an additional superintendent of police in Murshidabad district of harassing her by sending her objectionable text messages.
The woman, a divorcee, has filed a police complaint against ASP Mrinal Majumdar, alleging that he had been sending her objectionable SMSes, police said.
ASP Mrinal Majumdar, however, denied the charges saying the number from which the messages were sent doesn't belong to him. Police are investigating the matter.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish