WB: Youth arrested for raping 2-year-old baby girl
Police said that the 2-year-old baby girl has been admitted to Raiganj District Hospital.
Raiganj: A two-year-old girl was allegedly raped by an 18-year-old youth at Minapara village in North Dinajpur district, police said on Sunday.
An FIR lodged by the victim's father said that the baby was raped when her mother went to wash clothes in a pond leaving her sleeping on the side of the pond on Saturday.
The accused has been arrested and the baby was admitted to Raiganj District Hospital, police said. A local court on Sunday sent the accused to 14 days judicial custody, sources said.
Recommended For You
- Big Indian Comebacks In a Home Series In Last 20 Years
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: Could be Waterproof with 8 GB RAM and 256GB Storage
- #UnitedByHalf | News18 Talks to People About Gender Equality
- Watch: Anil, Arjun and Sonam Shake a Leg to My Name Is Lakhan at a Family Wedding
- David Warner Warns Bollywood After Watching Daughter Ivy Dance