We are family, Karan Johar says about Shah Rukh
Karan and Shah Rukh have been close friends for long and people would often swear by their friendship.
Mumbai: Amid rumours that all is not well between Karan Johar and Shah Rukh Khan, the filmmaker today said King Khan is like his family. Karan and Shah Rukh, considered two of the biggest names in Bollywood, have been close friends for long and people would often swear by their friendship.
They have stood by each other through thick and thin. But reports about rift in their relation appeared after it was said Karan did not attend SRK's New Year party and he was getting close to Salman Khan's Shah Rukh's arch rival in the industry.
Asked at an event here if all was well between him and SRK, Karan only said "I think a lot has been said and cleared. I am not going to talk about my personal life."
But when pressed further, he maintained "He (SRK) is like my family...I think that answers all questions."
Karan and Shah Rukh Khan have created magic whenever they have teamed up, delivering hit films like 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai', 'Kal Ho Na Ho', 'Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna' and 'My Name is Khan'.
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Modi combining best of Gandhi, Nehru to bring '3rd revolution' in India: Shimon Peres
- Israel will respond with "full force" if Syria attacks, says Peres
- Hindustan Copper stake sale today, base price is Rs 70 per share