DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
We hesitate to know about the technology: Srinivas
Visual effects designer Srinivas Mohan is known for his work in blockbusters like 'Enthiran', 'Sivaji' and 'Boys'.
Chennai, Oct 16: Visual effects designer V Srinivas Mohan, known for his work in Tamil blockbusters such as 'Enthiran', 'Sivaji' and 'Boys', Tuesday said the visual effects scene in India is still in its nascent stage because people have not familiarized themselves with the technology.
"Cost has never been a reason for not using visual effects in Indian cinema. We don't give the technology its due respect and resort to using shoddily presented visual effect scenes because we hesitate to know more about the technology," he said.
He was speaking about visual effects in India and making of 'Enthiran' on the opening day of Media and Entertainment Business Conclave (MEBC), a Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) initiative.
"If we are ready to use visual effects even for a micro second in a film, the the impact it renders on the audience will be amazing," Mohan added.
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings