DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
We laugh off Clooney's gay rumours, says sister
Zeidler, who lives in Australia, believes it is ridiculous to even speculate that Clooney is gay.
London: George Clooney's sister, Adelia Zeidler, says she ignores rumours which question the Hollywood hunk's sexuality. Zeidler, who lives in Australia, believes it is ridiculous to even speculate that Clooney is gay, reported Sun Online.
"That's quite ridiculous, we don't even listen when people say things like that anymore," Zeidler said. Clooney has dated a series of beautiful women since his
first marriage to actress Talia Balsam ended in 1993. But the 'Oceans 11' star has so far refused to take the next step with any of them including current girlfriend, wrestler-turned-actress Stacy Keibler.
Zeidler has lived away from the spot light for three decades but keeps in touch with her superstar sibling.
"I just generally keep him up with what's going on in my life. And he'll tell me things that are going on here and there. But mostly we just gab like brothers and sisters do," she said.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh