We laugh off Clooney's gay rumours, says sister
Zeidler, who lives in Australia, believes it is ridiculous to even speculate that Clooney is gay.
London: George Clooney's sister, Adelia Zeidler, says she ignores rumours which question the Hollywood hunk's sexuality. Zeidler, who lives in Australia, believes it is ridiculous to even speculate that Clooney is gay, reported Sun Online.
"That's quite ridiculous, we don't even listen when people say things like that anymore," Zeidler said. Clooney has dated a series of beautiful women since his
first marriage to actress Talia Balsam ended in 1993. But the 'Oceans 11' star has so far refused to take the next step with any of them including current girlfriend, wrestler-turned-actress Stacy Keibler.
Zeidler has lived away from the spot light for three decades but keeps in touch with her superstar sibling.
"I just generally keep him up with what's going on in my life. And he'll tell me things that are going on here and there. But mostly we just gab like brothers and sisters do," she said.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology