DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
We love each other very much: Schwarzenegger
The actor split from wife Maria Shiver after 25 years of marriage
New York: Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger has split from wife Maria Shiver after 25 years of marriage but says they still love each other.
"I want to take a moment and thank our many friends and family for the tremendous support and love you have given us in the last 24 hours," people.com quoted Schwarzenegger as saying.
"I spoke to Maria an hour ago. We both were saying the same thing - we're extremely blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful people, by so many wonderful friends," said the former governor of California.
"We both love each other very much. We're very fortunate to have four extraordinary children. And we're taking it one day at a time. The bottom line is we want to thank all the people for their great, great support," he added.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users