DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Webber's father criticises Vettel over win
Vettel ignored team orders and overtook Webber for victory in the Malaysian GP last weekend, leaving the Australian driver fuming.
Melbourne: Mark Webber's father says the Red Bull driver will set aside differences with team-mate Sebastian Vettel and race in the Chinese Formula One Grand Prix.
Alan Webber on Tuesday told the Australian Broadcasting Corp. radio "We'll up in China for the next one." But he added: "I think it will take a while (for Vettel) to earn the respect and trust again."
Three-time defending champion Vettel ignored team orders and overtook Webber for victory in the Malaysian Grand Prix last weekend, leaving the Australian driver fuming.
Webber refused to acknowledge his team-mate immediately after the race, and later hinted that he would have to consider his future before returning to Australia to recharge. The Chinese GP is scheduled for April 14.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere