Websites of Some Indian Missions Abroad Were Hacked: Government
(Photo: Reuters/Representative Image)
New Delhi: The government on Wednesday said a few Indian missions and posts abroad have faced "unauthorised intrusion" of their respective websites but no sensitive data was compromised.
Replying to a written question in the Lok Sabha, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj also said that cyber security measures are being strengthened to safeguard the data contained in these websites.
"A few Indian missions and posts abroad have faced unauthorised intrusion of their respective websites. No sensitive data belonging to the government was compromised," the minister said.
She said that instructions/guidelines on cyber security have been reiterated to all missions and posts.
Recently, websites of several Indian missions in Europe were hacked.
Recommended For You
- Bharat Stage Emission Norms Explained, How Does it Impact You ?
- Ashwin Says March 30 Will be Remembered as 'World Apology Day'
- Florals Dominate Designers' Collection This Season, Here's Proof
- Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Launched, Shipping Starts April 21
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?