Websites of Some Indian Missions Abroad Were Hacked: Government
The government on Wednesday said a few Indian missions and posts abroad have faced "unauthorised intrusion" of their respective websites but no sensitive data was compromised.
(Photo: Reuters/Representative Image)
New Delhi: The government on Wednesday said a few Indian missions and posts abroad have faced "unauthorised intrusion" of their respective websites but no sensitive data was compromised.
Replying to a written question in the Lok Sabha, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj also said that cyber security measures are being strengthened to safeguard the data contained in these websites.
"A few Indian missions and posts abroad have faced unauthorised intrusion of their respective websites. No sensitive data belonging to the government was compromised," the minister said.
She said that instructions/guidelines on cyber security have been reiterated to all missions and posts.
Recently, websites of several Indian missions in Europe were hacked.
Recommended For You
- India vs Sri Lanka 1st ODI Match Highlights: Dhawan & Kohli Take India Home
- Infosys Regrets Vishal Sikka’s Resignation; Issues Statement on His Current Role, Salary
- Mahakali Actors Gagan Kang, Arijit Lavania Killed in a Road Accident
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Turns Heads In A Traditional Anamika Khanna Attire
- Pro Kabaddi 2017: Puneri Paltans Thump Defending Champs Patna Pirates 47-42