Websites of Some Indian Missions Abroad Were Hacked: Government
(Photo: Reuters/Representative Image)
New Delhi: The government on Wednesday said a few Indian missions and posts abroad have faced "unauthorised intrusion" of their respective websites but no sensitive data was compromised.
Replying to a written question in the Lok Sabha, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj also said that cyber security measures are being strengthened to safeguard the data contained in these websites.
"A few Indian missions and posts abroad have faced unauthorised intrusion of their respective websites. No sensitive data belonging to the government was compromised," the minister said.
She said that instructions/guidelines on cyber security have been reiterated to all missions and posts.
Recently, websites of several Indian missions in Europe were hacked.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 vs Huawei Honor 6X: Which One to Look Out For?
- Bigg Boss 10: Om Swami to be a Part of Show's Finale
- Reliance Jio Effect: Vodafone Offering 4GB Data for The Price of 1GB and More
- Somdev Devvarman Tears Into AITA in an Open Letter - Read Here
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment