Websites of Some Indian Missions Abroad Were Hacked: Government
(Photo: Reuters/Representative Image)
New Delhi: The government on Wednesday said a few Indian missions and posts abroad have faced "unauthorised intrusion" of their respective websites but no sensitive data was compromised.
Replying to a written question in the Lok Sabha, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj also said that cyber security measures are being strengthened to safeguard the data contained in these websites.
"A few Indian missions and posts abroad have faced unauthorised intrusion of their respective websites. No sensitive data belonging to the government was compromised," the minister said.
She said that instructions/guidelines on cyber security have been reiterated to all missions and posts.
Recently, websites of several Indian missions in Europe were hacked.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid