Websites of Some Indian Missions Abroad Were Hacked: Government
(Photo: Reuters/Representative Image)
New Delhi: The government on Wednesday said a few Indian missions and posts abroad have faced "unauthorised intrusion" of their respective websites but no sensitive data was compromised.
Replying to a written question in the Lok Sabha, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj also said that cyber security measures are being strengthened to safeguard the data contained in these websites.
"A few Indian missions and posts abroad have faced unauthorised intrusion of their respective websites. No sensitive data belonging to the government was compromised," the minister said.
She said that instructions/guidelines on cyber security have been reiterated to all missions and posts.
Recently, websites of several Indian missions in Europe were hacked.
Recommended For You
- What’s new?OnePlus 3T Launched at Rs 29,999: All You Need to Know
- BLOCKBUSTER CLASHEl Clasico: Barcelona Desperate to Break Real Madrid's Unbeaten Streak
- BATTLE OF THE BESTFIFA Player of The Year: Ronaldo, Messi and Griezmann To Battle It Out
- Creative!Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai Makes It To The IIT Guwahati Examination Paper
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet