Weekend Edition: Spectacular Olympics opening
Were emotions missing in the grand opening of Beijing Olympics?
China had spent about $40 billion in last seven years in building the infrastructure for Olympics 2008. The opening ceremony was the largest and the most expensive sporting event but did it touch the heart of the viewers or was China just trying to say that they have arrived on the world stage.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Karisma Kapoor, Sandeep Toshniwal Join Kareena-Saif, Sara, Ranbir for a Gala Night
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- IPL 2017: Chairman Rajeev Shukla to Miss Auction in Bengaluru