DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Weekend Edition: Spectacular Olympics opening
Were emotions missing in the grand opening of Beijing Olympics?
China had spent about $40 billion in last seven years in building the infrastructure for Olympics 2008. The opening ceremony was the largest and the most expensive sporting event but did it touch the heart of the viewers or was China just trying to say that they have arrived on the world stage.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Australia vs Sri Lanka, Champions Trophy Warm-up Live From London
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs