DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
West Bengal: Eight killed in bus-truck collision
Five people died on the spot when the Digha-bound bus, which was coming from Howrah, collided with a truck.
East Midnapore (West Bengal): Eight people were killed and 30 injured when a bus collided head-on with a truck at Heria late Thursday, police said. According to police, five people died on the spot when the Digha-bound bus, which was coming from Howrah, collided with the truck.
The injured were rushed to hospitals, where three more people died. Among the eight people killed, seven were passengers of the bus, police said, adding a pedestrian was also killed in the accident.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users