West Bengal: Eight killed in bus-truck collision
Five people died on the spot when the Digha-bound bus, which was coming from Howrah, collided with a truck.
East Midnapore (West Bengal): Eight people were killed and 30 injured when a bus collided head-on with a truck at Heria late Thursday, police said. According to police, five people died on the spot when the Digha-bound bus, which was coming from Howrah, collided with the truck.
The injured were rushed to hospitals, where three more people died. Among the eight people killed, seven were passengers of the bus, police said, adding a pedestrian was also killed in the accident.
Recommended For You
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology