West Bengal: Eight killed in bus-truck collision
Five people died on the spot when the Digha-bound bus, which was coming from Howrah, collided with a truck.
East Midnapore (West Bengal): Eight people were killed and 30 injured when a bus collided head-on with a truck at Heria late Thursday, police said. According to police, five people died on the spot when the Digha-bound bus, which was coming from Howrah, collided with the truck.
The injured were rushed to hospitals, where three more people died. Among the eight people killed, seven were passengers of the bus, police said, adding a pedestrian was also killed in the accident.
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' Movie Review: First Day, First Show
- US Asks Pakistan to Take Action Against Terrorist Outfits
- Indian Army's Surgical Strike Across LoC Was Carefully Measured: Experts
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- PM Narendra Modi to Review Border Situation in CCS Meet Today
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Post Surgical Strike, PM Modi to Chair Cabinet Committee on Security Meeting