What drew Aamir Khan to 'Talaash'?
Actor Aamir Khan, who plays a cop in his next film 'Talaash', says the script is thrilling yet emotional.
Mumbai: Actor Aamir Khan, who plays a cop in his next film 'Talaash', says the script, which is thrilling yet emotional, attracted him most to the project.
"For me, it was the script. When I was listening to the script, I was very stressed and tense as I could not predict what is going to happen (in the story). So I found the story very exciting," said Aamir.
The actor, who spoke on the sidelines of a recent event here, says the movie goes beyond being a mere thriller.
"It's not only a drama and a suspense, but also a very emotional story. We all love someone or the other, who is close to us - our parents, our children, husband or wife, or lover. We are always scared of losing them," he said.
Directed by Reema Kagti, 'Talaash' also stars Rani Mukerji and Kareena Kapoor. It hits the screens Nov 30.
- SRK Turns Into a DJ for Radio Show and His First Mix Will Leave You in Splits
- Mi Air Purifier 2 Review: Xiaomi's Silent Ninja Against Pollution
- Rakesh Roshan Clarifies Krrish 4 Will Not Clash With 'Younger Brother' SRK's Film
- SRK, Randeep Hooda Condemn Uri Attack, Offer Condolences To Martyrs' Kin
- Samsung Execs Meet DGCA Officials Over Galaxy Note 2 IndiGo Fire Incident
- Samsung Galaxy On8 with Android M, 3GB RAM Launched at Rs 15,900
- India to Reclaim Top Spot If They Win Kolkata Test Against New Zealand
- Cheteshwar Pujara's Kanpur Transformation Augurs Well for Team India