What made Salman Khan furious about a blog post?
The blog in the middle of all the arguments was about late police constable Ravindra Patil.
New Delhi: Once again, Salman Khan is in the news for all the wrong reasons. Reportedly, Salman Khan 'communicated' to an entertainment journalist to convince him to take down the blog post he had written in connection with Khan's hit-and-run case.
Though the report is not available on the blog of the journalist (Soumyadipta Banerjee) now but it's still available on the internet. You can click here to see the blog post.
However, Banerjee has posted a public apology letter on his blog. His concluding words are: I am taking a break from writing on this blog till I am in a proper frame of mind to write again. I am really sorry. You can read Soumyadipta Banerjee's letter here.
The blog in the middle of all the arguments was about late police constable Ravindra Patil and how his life took severe turns after he surfaced as a witness in the infamous hit-and-run case of 2002 involving Salman Khan.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology