What made Salman Khan furious about a blog post?
The blog in the middle of all the arguments was about late police constable Ravindra Patil.
New Delhi: Once again, Salman Khan is in the news for all the wrong reasons. Reportedly, Salman Khan 'communicated' to an entertainment journalist to convince him to take down the blog post he had written in connection with Khan's hit-and-run case.
Though the report is not available on the blog of the journalist (Soumyadipta Banerjee) now but it's still available on the internet. You can click here to see the blog post.
However, Banerjee has posted a public apology letter on his blog. His concluding words are: I am taking a break from writing on this blog till I am in a proper frame of mind to write again. I am really sorry. You can read Soumyadipta Banerjee's letter here.
The blog in the middle of all the arguments was about late police constable Ravindra Patil and how his life took severe turns after he surfaced as a witness in the infamous hit-and-run case of 2002 involving Salman Khan.
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Navjot Singh Sidhu Not Leaving The Kapil Sharma Show
- Lenovo Z2 Plus With Snapdragon 820 Processor Launched At Rs 17,999
- Navjot Singh Sidhu Not to Float Political Party in Punjab
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting