What prompted the split between Keibler, George Clooney
The rumours of their breakup surfaced when the duo was spotted spending July 4 away from each other.
Los Angeles: Actor George Clooney and his long time girlfriend Stacy Keibler have reportedly parted ways because they held different opinions about starting a family.
The duo had been dating for over two years, and Keibler felt it was high time they took their relationship to the next level by having children. However, Clooney was not in favour of it, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"Stacy called it quits. She wants to have children and a family someday. She knows where George stands on that," People magazine quoted a source as saying.
"They talked and they quietly stopped being a couple several weeks ago," the source added.
The rumours of their breakup surfaced when the duo was spotted spending July 4 away from each other. Clooney was seen running to get on a boat to the Villa d'Este with friends in Lake Como, while Keibler was with friends in Malibu.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"