What's the reason behind Jennifer Lawrence's hair loss?
The 22-year-old has been sporting shorter hair and it can be side effects of chemical treatments.
Los Angeles: Oscar winning actress Jennifer Lawrence is reportedly suffering from hair loss and hiding it from everyone.
The 22-year-old has been sporting shorter hair and it can be side effects of chemical treatments, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"She's been sporting a shorter do for weeks, and has made out it's for style reasons. But really she chopped her hair off because it's been falling out of her head," a source said.
"Jennifer's had so many chemical treatments and extensions the only thing she could do to make her hair healthy again was to start over. She's getting really paranoid about it," the source added.
- 'Upbeat West Indies Test side not impacted by bad results'
- Pakistan Court Releases 3 'R&AW Agents' For Lack of Evidence
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 3 in Abu Dhabi
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about the 2-day BRICS Summit
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp