What's the reason behind Jennifer Lawrence's hair loss?
The 22-year-old has been sporting shorter hair and it can be side effects of chemical treatments.
Los Angeles: Oscar winning actress Jennifer Lawrence is reportedly suffering from hair loss and hiding it from everyone.
The 22-year-old has been sporting shorter hair and it can be side effects of chemical treatments, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"She's been sporting a shorter do for weeks, and has made out it's for style reasons. But really she chopped her hair off because it's been falling out of her head," a source said.
"Jennifer's had so many chemical treatments and extensions the only thing she could do to make her hair healthy again was to start over. She's getting really paranoid about it," the source added.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Varun Aaron Can't Wait to Work With Virender Sehwag
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Will The Film Industry Be Kind to Kangana Ranaut Post Her Koffee Outing?
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner