When Abhi-Aish visited dancers backstage at TOIFA
After a high-octane performance, the dancers of Shiamak Davar troupe were joined by two surprise visitors.
Vancouver: After a high-octane performance the dancers of Shiamak Davar troupe were joined by two surprise visitors Bollywood couple Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai.
The couple, whose performance was one of the most looked forward segments of the Times Of India Film Awards (TOIFA), came backstage to thank the troupe.
Abhi and Aish were greeted with a loud cheer as they made their way to the place. The couple were joined by Davar, who choreographed the three day event including the performances by the stars.
Bachchans also posed for photos, gave autographs and chatted with the performers before heading back to their hotel. Aishwarya made a stunning return to stage with her performance on hit numbers from 'Taal' and 'Dhoom'.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right