When Anupam Kher's mom didn't recognise him
The make-up in his new film had given the veteran actor a new avatar
It is believed a mother never fails to recognise her children, even from a distance. But today's make-up techniques can make things very difficult and something similar happened to Anupam Kher and his mom.
The actor is playing a double role in his upcoming film Zokkomon - in one role, he looks himself, but for the other his look has been completely changed with the help of make-up experts from France.
"I was happy to see that during a trial show of the film, my mother did not get to know that the other actor is also me. In the interval, I told her it's some Russian actor and she actually believed it. So that proved that it looks very real," the 56-year-old said.
Zokkomon produced by Walt Disney Studios and written and directed by Satyajit Bhatkal is slated for release this Friday.
Recommended For You
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology