DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
When Anupam Kher's mom didn't recognise him
The make-up in his new film had given the veteran actor a new avatar
It is believed a mother never fails to recognise her children, even from a distance. But today's make-up techniques can make things very difficult and something similar happened to Anupam Kher and his mom.
The actor is playing a double role in his upcoming film Zokkomon - in one role, he looks himself, but for the other his look has been completely changed with the help of make-up experts from France.
"I was happy to see that during a trial show of the film, my mother did not get to know that the other actor is also me. In the interval, I told her it's some Russian actor and she actually believed it. So that proved that it looks very real," the 56-year-old said.
Zokkomon produced by Walt Disney Studios and written and directed by Satyajit Bhatkal is slated for release this Friday.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?