When Rajesh Khanna gave Jackie Shroff a complex
'Aradhana' proved to be a path-breaking success for Rajesh Khanna, who passed away on July 18 following illness.
Mumbai: Actor Jackie Shroff says the way his sisters went gaga over late Rajesh Khanna's 'Aradhana' years back ended up giving him a complex about his looks.
"As a teenager, both my sisters took me along to watch the movie 'Aradhana'. And the way they were reacting sitting besides me, made me think that 'My sisters used to call me handsome, but who is he'," the 55-year-old said here.
'Aradhana' proved to be a path-breaking success for Rajesh Khanna aka Kaka, who passed away July 18 following illness.
Jackie credits his sisters for introducing him to the late superstar's on-screen magic.
"I grew up watching Kakaji's songs, and became such a big fan of him. So, my sisters introduced me to Kakaji. I think he was phenomenal," added the actor on the sidelines of a musical tribute held for Rajesh Khanna here.
Among Jackie's favourite films of the legend are 'Aradhana', 'Train' and 'Ittefaq'.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right