DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
When Rajesh Khanna gave Jackie Shroff a complex
'Aradhana' proved to be a path-breaking success for Rajesh Khanna, who passed away on July 18 following illness.
Mumbai: Actor Jackie Shroff says the way his sisters went gaga over late Rajesh Khanna's 'Aradhana' years back ended up giving him a complex about his looks.
"As a teenager, both my sisters took me along to watch the movie 'Aradhana'. And the way they were reacting sitting besides me, made me think that 'My sisters used to call me handsome, but who is he'," the 55-year-old said here.
'Aradhana' proved to be a path-breaking success for Rajesh Khanna aka Kaka, who passed away July 18 following illness.
Jackie credits his sisters for introducing him to the late superstar's on-screen magic.
"I grew up watching Kakaji's songs, and became such a big fan of him. So, my sisters introduced me to Kakaji. I think he was phenomenal," added the actor on the sidelines of a musical tribute held for Rajesh Khanna here.
Among Jackie's favourite films of the legend are 'Aradhana', 'Train' and 'Ittefaq'.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande