DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
When spiders forced Halle Berry out of her house
Halle Berry screamed when she realised that the poisonous spiders were living beneath her chair.
Los Angeles: Actress Halle Berry was forced to move out of her Hollywood home after a gardener found a colony of black widow spiders under a lawn chair in her pool area. The Oscar-winning star says she freaked out when she realised the poisonous spiders were living beneath a chair she used every other day and left the house until they had been destroyed.
"(There were) hundreds under this lawn chair that we would all sit on around the pool every other day. We found out there was a whole village, a colony of black widows...One of the gardeners decided he should clean it and when he looked under it was like, 'Argh!'" dailystar.co.uk quoted her as saying.
"I just left... I said, 'I'm gonna leave and you're gonna have to handle that because I can't stand spiders...' I don't even like Daddy Long Legs (crane flies)," she added.
Recommended For You
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017