When spiders forced Halle Berry out of her house
Halle Berry screamed when she realised that the poisonous spiders were living beneath her chair.
Los Angeles: Actress Halle Berry was forced to move out of her Hollywood home after a gardener found a colony of black widow spiders under a lawn chair in her pool area. The Oscar-winning star says she freaked out when she realised the poisonous spiders were living beneath a chair she used every other day and left the house until they had been destroyed.
"(There were) hundreds under this lawn chair that we would all sit on around the pool every other day. We found out there was a whole village, a colony of black widows...One of the gardeners decided he should clean it and when he looked under it was like, 'Argh!'" dailystar.co.uk quoted her as saying.
"I just left... I said, 'I'm gonna leave and you're gonna have to handle that because I can't stand spiders...' I don't even like Daddy Long Legs (crane flies)," she added.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"