DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
White House says will not immediately cut off aid to Egypt
It said it will take time to determine whether or not to label the Egyptian military's overthrow of the government as a coup.
Washington: The White House said on Monday that it is not in the best interests of the United States to immediately change its aid programme to Egypt.
White House spokesman Jay Carney said the United States government will take the time it needs to determine whether or not to label the Egyptian military's overthrow of the government as a coup, which would determine whether aid would continue.
"We do not believe it is in our interest to make a precipitous decision or determination now," Carney told reporters at a briefing.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO