Who is Ashmit Patel, asks 'Supermodel' Veena Malik
Ashmit Patel and Veena Malik came close during season four of reality show 'Bigg Boss'.
Mumbai: At the first look launch of 'Supermodel', the film's lead actress Veena Malik revealed that she and her co-star and ex-flame Ashmit Patel did not talk to each other while shooting for the movie in Fiji and it spelt worries for director Navin Batra.
"We were shooting in Fiji and Navinji came to me and said I want to talk to you. He said, 'Veena, when we approached you for the film, we had heard that you and Ashmit are good friends. But now that we are shooting the film, you both don't even talk to each other. I am tense that how will we shoot the scenes.'," said the Pakistani actress Veena who became popular here after her stint on 'Bigg Boss 4'.
"I said, 'Sir, when you will say action, I will leave all my personal issues behind and I will try to work as a true professional'," she added.
Ashmit and Veena came close during season four of reality show 'Bigg Boss'. However, the two parted ways soon after they left the house.
Ashmit plays a photographer in 'Supermodel' and he was missing from the event.
When Veena was asked where is Ashmit, she said: "Well, who is Ashmit? Well, I think the title says 'Supermodel' and supermodel is standing here. Supporting artist does not matter, is it, whether they come or they don't come."
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- Siddaramaiah Says Not Possible To Release Water Right Away