DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Who will be Salman Khan's leading lady in Rajshri's next?
Sooraj Barjatya has finalised Salman Khan for his next family drama, but he is yet to choose a leading lady for the movie.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Sooraj Barjatya has finalised Salman Khan for his next family drama, but he is yet to choose a leading lady for the movie.
"We have shortlisted few names and Anushka Sharma is in the wish list. But it's too early to comment anything as the film will go on the floors in 2014. Besides Anushka even Sonakshi Sinha is being contemplated for the role," a source from the told IANS,
The film, to be produced under the banner Rajshri Productions, will be widely shot in Rajasthan and Gujarat and it will be prepared for 2015 Diwali release.
Salman has earlier worked with Sooraj in blockbusters 'Maine Pyar Kiya', 'Hum Aapke Hain Koun!' and 'Hum Saath Saath Hain'.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh