DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Why does Tom Cruise want a house in London?
Tom Cruise is reportedly eyeing up the upmarket Notting Hill and St. John's Wood areas in London.
Los Angeles: Actor Tom Cruise is reportedly looking to buy a house in London. He is eyeing up the upmarket Notting Hill and St. John's Wood areas.
The 51-year-old has plans to set up a base in London so that he has a permanent place where his seven-year-old daughter Suri can stay with him whenever he is working in Europe.
"Tom has been planning to set up base in Europe for about four years and he is finally ready to make it happen. He is utterly charmed by London and wants to get a place in Notting Hill or St. John's Wood," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
"Tom is happy because he thinks putting down roots in London will allow him to take Suri for longer stretches of time. He is just trying to do something nice for Suri."
"She has been grounded in the US for a long time and Tom wants to make sure she gets to experience life fully and know other cultures. He doesn't want her to grow up to be a narrow minded person who's afraid to use her passport," the source added.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Happy Birthday Ravi Shastri: Five Popular Commentary Gems