DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Why is Kunal Kohli angry with Ayushmann Khurrana
Ayushmann is currently working in 'Nautanki Saala', which also stars Kunal Roy Kapoor and Pooja Salvi.
New Delhi: Apparently, filmmaker Kunal Kohli is not happy with Ayushmann Khurrana. If reports are to be believed then Ayushmann has left Kunal Kohli's next film because he was not paired against any A-lister Bollywood heroine in it.
It seems Kunal Kohli is miffed with the fact that Ayushmann is just one film old and is still demanding a big heroine opposite him in the film.
Ayushmann Khurrana had a good debut in Bollywood with 'Vicky Donor' which is among the surprise blockbusters of the year. On the other hand, Kunal Kohli, who has given films such as 'Hum Tum', 'Fanaa' and 'Tara Rum Pum' in the past, was unsuccessful in his last venture 'Teri Meri Kahaani'.
Ayushmann is currently working with Rohan Sippy in 'Nautanki Saala', which also stars Kunal Roy Kapoor and Pooja Salvi.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017