DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Why is Tamannaah missing from 'Himmatwala' promotions?
Sajid Khan has been promoting his film 'Himmatwala' since its inception with lead actor Ajay Devgn.
Mumbai: Sajid Khan has been promoting his directorial venture "Himmatwala" since its inception along with lead actor Ajay Devgn. But one wonders why Tamannaah, the female lead of the movie, is not part of the extensive promotions? The director says it's a strategy.
"Tamannaah is shooting for a film in the South and we believe the lesser she is exposed in front of the media before the release (of 'Himmatwala'), the better for the film," Sajid said Tuesday on the sets on TV dance reality show 'Nach Baliye 5', where Ajay too came to promote the movie.
Sajid is one of the judges of 'Nach Baliye 5' and was promoting the movie, a remake of director K. Raghavendra Rao's 1983 hit 'Himmatwala' that had hit the 'jodi' of the 1980s - Jeetendra and Sridevi - in the lead roles.
He further said: "When a fresh face comes on the big screen, it is a different experience all together."
'Himmatwala' is releasing March 29 and Sonakshi Sinha will be seen in a special appearance in a disco number in the film.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings